Sunday 4 August 2013

Harry Potter Paperback Boxset: Signature Edition

What better way to begin this blog than to confess my biggest literary foible – I haven’t read the Harry Potter series.  I know I know, i’m not worthy! but give me credit, for I am redeeming myself, asap.  In the last week or so, I have devoured the first 2 books in the series, but more on that in later reviews.  I read the first, Harry Potter and the Philosopher’s Stone, on my kindle to see if it absorbed me as much as people had said, and after my boyfriend saw that i was completely enthralled, he treated me to this beautiful box set.  This is most definitely in pride of place on my bookshelf.  It’s so, so beautiful – the books are individually simple, and pristine, and and immaculate. These make me very, very happy.  If you’re a Harry Potter fan, what a fabulous treat for yourself to have your favourite books in gorgeous new editions.  


No comments:

Post a Comment